SEO & Content Specialist
SEO & Content Specialist
Our client is the largest independent retailer of men’s designer clothing in the UK, carrying all the biggest names in the world of fashion and clothing. Due to substantial company growth our client are looking for an SEO Specialist to join their team. Working within the Marketing Team and reporting to the Marketing Manager the successful applicant will be responsible for the strategy for all Search Engine Optimization activities for the client’s website. You will demonstrate knowledge of the latest algorithmic updates and expertise for the major search engines. A necessity to understand best practice and apply workplace experience to enhance and expand the search visibility for the website is a must. Ideally the candidate will display a high level of analytical and problem-solving abilities as well as a targeted ROI focus to their suggestions and work.
- Lead SEO strategy for the website, ensuring close synergy with overall marketing strategy.
- Define and deliver link building strategies and identify technical issues leading to positive changes and subsequent visibility rises in search rankings.
- Ensure website is positively prepared for algorithm changes and updates.
- Work with social media and PR teams to ensure maximised potential of link building.
- Work with PPC team to deliver a visibility growth strategy for the website.
- Optimise the production of content in-house, as well as launching new initiatives.
- Identify or verify potential relationships with third parties to expand content sharing and distribution.
- Manage, monitor and report activities using SEO tools and Google Analytics.
- Hands on approach to Search Engine Optimisation.
- High level of technical SEO & outreach / link building experience.
- Proven experience of delivering improvements in search engine visibility.
- A strong analytical capability allowing for a variety of daily, weekly & monthly reporting to senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Passionate and proactive about SEO.
- The ability to react to all situations positively and quickly.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing dynamic business environment which will require the job holder to manage a large volume of high priority tasks.
- Ability to work alone and as well as part of a team.
- Relevant degree or professional qualification preferred but not essential.
This role is office based and the working hours are 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.