Permanent - £40-45k
Our client are experts in all matters Taxation, Corporate Finance and Accounting. Due to success, we are now recruiting for an experienced Senior Accountant to join a forward thinking, customer focused team based in Brighton.
- To organise and run a portfolio of key clients.
- Ensuring all portfolio submissions and deadlines are met.
- Keeping up to date with the latest tax and accounting laws, rules and regulations.
- Advise clients of all upcoming & necessary changes in accountancy and tax to ensure effective planning & execution resulting in the most beneficial outcome for our client.
- Communicate at all levels internally and externally including a wide range of clients.
- Develop ongoing, effective relationships with clients, liaising in person and via electronic correspondence.
- Managing office work flow, effectively lead the accounting team and execute staff training at a variety of levels.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within a practice environment and are confident to undertake a variety of finance duties whilst working on a mixed portfolio including sole trader, partnerships and limited companies from a range of industries. This opportunity would suit a professional and confident individual who can lead a team and is eager to develop within a supportive friendly environment.
You will also have -
- Significant previous experience working in an accountancy practice.
- Relevant accounting/bookkeeping qualifications or qualified by experience.
- Good working knowledge & experience of accounting software, Sage & Xero.
- Great people and management skills to support, nurture and train other staff members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information.
If you are a Senior Accountant looking for your next role within industry, then apply now or contact Daniel Ball.