Permanent - Full time
Our client is one of the largest independent insurance broker groups in the UK and they are looking for developers to create and maintain websites and applications across their combined businesses.
Due to continued expansion, the company are looking to recruit 2 PHP developers to supplement the technical team at their offices in Manchester reporting directly to the IT Director. You will be joining the Group at a very exciting time and, for the right candidate, our client can offer great opportunities for progression.
The roles will be varied; developing solutions for their call centres front end web sites & partner portals. You will be working with MI developers, developing mobile apps etc.
You will have the opportunity to make your mark and have input on projects at all levels. You must be self-motivated and able to manage your own projects.
- 3 years+ programming experience.
- Bootstrap 3+.
- MySQL 5+.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving ability.
- Experience of the Yii framework.
Desirable skills :
- CakePHP, Laravel or other MVC frameworks.
- Experience of the insurance industry.
- RESTful services.
- Selenium or other automated testing tools.
- SQL Server.
- SSRS/Power BI/Tableau.
Great to have:
- Android/iOS development.
- Experience of the CDL Classic system.
- Knowledge of Facebook and Twitter APIs, OpenGraph etc.
- Perch and other CMS platforms.
- VBScript/Classic ASP
Apply now if you are looking for a new and exciting challenge within the Manchester area or contact Daniel Ball at Skye Solutions.