My client is a leading independent energy management & consultancy firm based in South West London.
My client is currently going through a period where they are expanding their sales force and are looking for ambitious, experienced energy consultants to contribute to the company’s success.
You must have experience in energy and a track record of high value sales/ achieving targets on a monthly basis and also the drive to create your own opportunities, the ability to work on your initiative and the right attitude.
- Generating your own sales either off company database or self-sourced
- Building a healthy pipeline from scratch
- Offering high level of customer service
- The ability to educate the customer
- Contributor to the broader sales and marketing team
- Managing both SME and I&C clients (focussing on I&C)
- Proactively developing and growing new leads in the I&C sector
- Initially forging and developing great B2B relationships with a view to converting these relationships into new sales opportunities
- Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Will have the ability to learn and develop
- Self-motivated, necessary sales qualities of drive, persuasiveness and tenacity
- Management of team workloads; ensuring that price deadlines are met
Key requirements and skills:
- Experience working in the energy market
- Track record of achieving high numbers £££
- Good track record of achieving weekly/monthly targets
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to identify and develop strong relationships with prospective customers on a corporate level
- Ability to work successfully, both autonomously and within a team
- Strong interpersonal communication, networking and analytical sales skills
- Well organised and able to make to make decisions under pressure
- Excellent influencing, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to be able to manage multiple client projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Lots of benefits and the commission structure is phenomenal, this will be explained to you on the initial telephone chat.