Business Development and Customer Relationship Manager
Department: Software Department
Reports to: Softwear Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: To build and maintain relationships with key personnel, in targeted organisations in order to sign up high level customers to the InTouch SmartWater product set.
Permanent Full-time - 5 days per week - 37.5 hours per week
Based in North West England but with travel nationally for which costs will be reimbursed.
- Building relationships and networks with key people in target organisations.
- Sign up high level\trophy customers to SmartWater products
- Help to identify future target organisations.
- Keep up to date with industry challenges, both operationally and strategic.
- Liaise with Software Manager and Service Delivery Manager.
- Feedback to Software Manager any future customer requirements\needs.
- Major account management.
- Highways industry knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial and contractual knowledge and experience.
- Be a driven self-starter.
- Organisational skills.
- Hold a valid full driving licence.
- Be able to work flexible hours and in various locations as required.