South London / Surrey / Sussex/Kent
Our client have recently acquired a contract with a Blue Chip organisation in the Leisure and Retail sector and are now looking for qualified Air conditioning engineers to service the contract on a mobile basis dealing with reactive callouts, Installation and scheduled PPM works. The contract covers sites across South London, Kent, Sussex and Surrey area.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in M&E sector (Air conditioning).
• To be able to work confidently on PPM task and F-gas leak testing and provide detailed written service reports and ensure the onsite F-gas register is kept up to date to regulations.
• Have good knowledge and experience on working with a variety of Manufacturers equipment, namely Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Ind, Panasonic and Fujitsu.
• To be able to provide detailed remedial repair reports with information of replacement component parts.
• To be able to work confidently and individually on refrigeration recovery, pressure testing and brazed repairs on split system and VRF systems
• To be able to work confidently and individually on compressor changes on split system and VRF systems.
• To be able to work confidently and individually replacing all component parts such as Fan motors, PCB’s, sensors, etc.
• Experience in installation of VRF systems and split systems is preferable, but not essential.
• To be able and confident to work alone and occasionally as part of a team.
• To have previous experience working on commercial properties
• To be available for an on-call rota to cover emergency callouts.
• To live in the South London / Surrey / Sussex/Kent area.
• Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
• F-Gas Cat 1- Essential.
• NVQ lv 2-Prefrable.
• Company van, fuel card, phone and uniform provided.
• 28 days paid holiday.
• Company pension.
• Excellent opportunities for overtime and bonuses.