Senior Search Marketing Consultant
Our client in Newcastle are looking for an experienced digital marketer with a strong understanding of SEO.
Previous agency SEO experience would be valuable, but they're also happy to consider those with experience gained via an in-house position, freelance work or personal projects.
In addition to SEO and digital marketing experience, they're looking for strong account management, presentation, client communication skills and line management experience.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Supporting the agency in relevant new business development and pitches.
- You will lead your team to develop well considered and progressive client strategies that deliver measurable performance.
- Collaborate with your colleagues across the agency to integrate your team’s campaigns with the wider client strategies.
- You’ll consistently monitor the performance of your teams SEO strategies and action plans, ensuring campaigns perform and client objectives are delivered on time and on budget.
- Creating thought-leadership content for the agency blog and supporting additional agency marketing initiatives where required.
- Committing to personal development using both agency training & support as well as a commitment to personal and performance improvement.
- Being visible throughout the agency as a thought leader on SEO and being able to clearly articulate opportunities with colleagues and agency senior management team.
- Actively supporting the personal development of your team.
- Continually monitoring campaign and overall service performance to identify areas of improvement, then take action to address them, escalating issues or building business cases where appropriate.
- Maintaining a close relationship with clients and communicating well with key stakeholders to ensure that client sentiment remains high.
• Creative ideas
• An analytical mind-set
• Organisational skills
• Leadership skills.
• Initiative & Enthusiasm