Our client based in Coventry is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper with practice experience to join their fast growing, ambitious team.
The role will involve the organisation of a portfolio of bookkeeping and payrolls for various clients in a wide variety of sectors.
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Processing expenses
- Processing receipts and payments
- Petty cash and bank reconciliations
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Calculating month end / year end prepayments and accruals
- Month end reconciliations and management accounts preparation
- VAT return preparation
- Payroll processing
- General administration duties, such as answering incoming calls as necessary
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have an excellent working knowledge and experience of Sage Line 50
- Have excellent general computer skills (particularly Excel)
- Have the ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to follow instructions as well as learn and work using own initiative
- Have the ability to prioritise own time to ensure that deadlines are monitored and consistently met
- Have proven organisational abilities and consistent attention to detail
- Be discreet and able to maintain client confidentiality at all time
- Be confident
Experience of payroll processing is not essential as training can be provided to a successful candidate if necessary.
MUST HAVE SAGE EXPERIENCE